Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of Week 1

Week 1 is over. Feeling better already and I can tell I am definately more aware of my food choices. Been logging and turning to prayer when tempted to eat when not needed. Breaking these habits is REALLY hard! I am still very motivated and can already tell where I have improved and where I am still weak. I have improved on being more aware of what I am eating and when I'm eating (hunger vs emotions) and turning more to God not even when it comes to food but in general. Sweets are still getting me though!
I read a chapter about working out this today and it really hit home. I would love to become someone who works out everyday but when it comes to actually doing it I lose motivation. Praying for energy and motivation this week to workout more and to get more active.

Bring on week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment