Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 3 / Day 4 : Not so good.

Tonight I feel a bit defeated in this whole thing. I know the journey is just beginning but it's so hard already.
Last night I didn't want to go somewhere because of teenagers that were hanging around. I was so concerned with what they would think of me. I was so mad at myself because these kids that I don't even know should be the last thing I worry about. I struggle so much with the fear of being judged and last night it became very clear how great that fear is.

Today I started out healthy but by dinner time I just didn't want to put forth the effort to make healthy choices... I was looking for convience. I am frusterated with myself but know that this journey is about become who God wants me to be and yearning for Him more than anything. With His help I will come out of this journey successful and closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment