Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2: Rough

Today was full of challenges! Lots of emotions from just life in general brought the full extent of my relationship with food into light. I knew I depended on food as a crutch but I didn't realize how much. Today I was having a mini emotional meltdown and the first thing that popped into my mind was "I just want some peanut M & M's and a slushi". I was horrified that this was my first thought was about food when I was feeling upset! I was able to get through it without turning to food and was able to pray through it, it was a real eye opening experience for me. God is bigger than anything I am going through and he is in control of all of it. I am slowly learning to turn and trust in Him instead of in other things (such as a slushi).

No comments:

Post a Comment